Welcome to Antrim Financial Coaching, a business designed to help you become financially confident and debt-free so you can achieve your long-held dreams and attain true wealth. Are money issues causing you stress or affecting your job performance or relationships? Would you like to learn a way to change your current situation so you can have a prosperous future? As a financial life coach, I can help. Working with me, you will gain confidence and know that you’re on track to reach your financial goals, reduce stress and fear so that you can sleep and eat better, improve relationships with those closest to you, and find peace regarding your financial future.
Can you relate?
- Do you find yourself struggling to pay the bills because the money disappears before you get to the end of the month?
- Are you using credit cards to pay your mortgage and utilities?
- Do you make good money but somehow still find yourself living paycheck to paycheck?
- Are you in the midst of a financial/life transition (career change, new marriage, divorce, widowed, considering bankruptcy or foreclosure)?
- Are you worried about having enough money to be able to retire?
- Do you have shopaholic tendencies and can’t seem to stop spending money?
- Do you wish you had someone to talk to about your fears and confusion regarding money?
- Do you hope for a better future for you and your family?
- Are you ready to make a change and become financially confident and successful?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, call me today for a 30-minute free conversation. Make today the last day that you feel stressed, fearful, or overwhelmed. Change those feelings to one of HOPE. If you live in the Fort Wayne, Indiana or surrounding area, we can meet in person. If not, we can still work together over the phone or by Skype. I can be reached by e-mail at Tina@antrimfinancialcoaching.com.
Dave Ramsey Trained Coach*
*Completion of the Dave Ramsey training does not make me an employee or agent of Dave Ramsey, nor give me the right to speak for or bind him, nor constitute an endorsement by him.